Effective January 1, 2017
|Season Tickets||Ticket Type||Base Ticket Price||Ticket Service, Processing, and Handling Fees||Total per Season Ticket||Qualifications|
|Season Ticket||$129||$6 per season ticket|
$3 per order optional mailing fee**
|Single Tickets||Ticket Type||Base Ticket Price||Ticket Service, Processing, and Handling Fees||Total per ticket||Qualifications|
|Adult||$30||$5 per ticket||$35||N/A|
|Senior||$28||$5 per ticket||$33||Seniors Age 60+|
(Fall and Winter only)
|$23||$4 per ticket||$27||Current Season Ticket holders and Renew/New Season Ticket holders|
|Student||$20||$4 per ticket||$24||Students: Ages 13+ with valid student ID|
|Two for Tuesday |
|$15||$3 per ticket||$18||General Admission|
|Children||$12||$3 per ticket||$15||Age 12 and under|
|Student Rush||$12||$3 per ticket||$15||Students with valid Student ID, available 15 minutes before showtime. Based on availability.|
|Group Sales||$20||$4 per ticket||$24||Groups of 15 or more for each performance. Group Sales tickets must be purchased at the same time in one order to qualify.|
|Single Tickets for WYART main stage productions||WYART Adult (ages 13+)||$15||$2 per ticket||$17|
|WYART Children (ages 12 and younger)||$10||$2 per ticket||$12|
|Single Tickets for WYART Larry W. and Dawn Holt Anderson Children's Theatre productions||WYART General Admission||$7||$2 per ticket for online orders||$7 at the Box Office/phone orders or $9 online|
*Season and Single Ticket prices subject to change. Ticket service, processing, and handling fees are included regardless of payment method.
All ticket sales are final. There will be no refunds issued for any ticket sales regardless of circumstance. This includes main stage season tickets, main stage single tickets, gift certificates, and WYART production ticket sales.
Season Ticket Sales:
- Weathervane Playhouse Season Ticket subscribers from the previous year are offered the opportunity to renew their season tickets first.
- Subscribers maintaining their seats from last year are given priority, followed by those who wish to make changes to their seating.
- Changes include night of performance, addition of seats, and location of seats.
- If a previous Season Ticket subscriber does not renew by the announced deadline, they may still renew, however they are not guaranteed the same seat(s) as the previous year.
- New Season Ticket subscriptions must be paid for in advance; however, seating assignments for New Season Ticket subscribers will not be made until after the Season Ticket renewal deadline.
- Season Tickets may be purchased online, by mail, by phone, or at the Box Office.
- Season Tickets are available for purchase until the start of show of the first performance in that package.
- Season Tickets are the only tickets that may be exchanged free of charge.
- Exchanges must be made for the same production and are subject to availability.
- Season Ticket subscribers are not guaranteed they will get their “season ticket” seats if an exchange is made.
- **Season Tickets may be mailed prior to the first performance of the season for an optional $3.00 per order fee, or may be picked up at the Box Office or Will Call window free of charge.
Single Ticket Sales:
- Mail, phone, and Internet ordered single tickets will be available for pick-up during Box Office hours or at Will-Call one (1) hour prior to a show.
- Single Tickets may be mailed prior to a show for an optional $3.00 per order fee.
- Based on availability, student rush tickets may be purchased starting 15 minutes before each show begins. Student rush tickets may not be available for every show.
- We offer group sales rates on purchases of 15 or more tickets for a single performance, in a single order. Tickets must be purchased at the same time in order to qualify for the group rate. All group sales are based on availability.