Weathervane is very grateful for the opportunity to provide high quality theater and arts education to our loyal supporters. To generate the funding for actors, musicians, costumes, sound systems, lights, and more than $40,000 paid annually in royalties to produce quality productions on the Weathervane stage and in the Children’s Theatre, we ask that you partner with us at one of the contribution levels below.
Starting in 2018, we are excited to announce we have updated the benefits to recognize our donors through new opportunities to enhance the theatre experience, and to get to know our Weathervane family better. Please consider making a generous donation and help us continue to provide professional theatre to entertain, educate, and inspire our theatre community. Click here to download our Donor Benefits card.
Patron (Up to $149)
- Print recognition in season program
- Subscription to exclusive Weathervane Donor’s Newsletter issued in May and September
Contributor ($150 – $299)
All the benefits of the Patron Level, plus:
- Two (2) coupons for two (2) bags of popcorn and two (2) soft drinks during Summer Season
Supporter ($300 – $749)
All the benefits of the Contributor Level, plus:
- Invitation for two (2) people to Main Stage Backstage Tour
Benefactor ($750 – $999)
All the benefits of the Supporter Level, plus:
- Invitation for two (2) people to Costume Shop Tour
Director ($1,000 – $1,999)
All the benefits of the Benefactor Level, plus:
- Invitation for two (2) people to Green Room Party hosted by Managing Artistic Director
Executive Director ($2,000 – $4,999)
All the benefits of the Director Level, plus:
- Invitation for two (2) people to attend a WYART production and Backstage Tour following the production
Associate Producer ($5,000 – $7,499)
All the benefits of the Executive Director Level, plus:
- Invitation for two (2) people to a Conversation with Managing Artistic Director and Artistic Staff of a production
Producer ($7,500 – $9,999)
All the benefits of the Associate Producer Level, plus:
- Invitation for two (2) people to one (1) Summer Cabaret with seating at the Managing Artistic Director’s table
Executive Producer ($10,000+)
All the benefits of the Producer Level, plus:
- Hosted dinner with Managing Artistic Director at his home
Additionally, dedicating a brick engraved with a message of your choosing for the Children’s Walk leading to the Larry W. and Dawn Holt Anderson Children’s Theatre is a unique way to celebrate the life of a loved one, honor a friend, express gratitude, or commemorate a milestone.
$200 – One Brick for the Children’s Walk
Engraving on brick may contain 3 lines, with up to 15 characters per line.
(to purchase a Brick please click here; please include engraving information in the Dedication Information note section.)
Other Ways to Give
You may wish to consider leaving a lasting legacy of theatre through the inclusion of a charitable provision to Weathervane Playhouse in your will. Weathervane is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization thus, all contributions are tax deductible within the limits of the IRS regulations.
*Corporate Giving – company matched donations.
*Planned Giving – donations planned in an will or estate.
Weathervane Playhouse also accepts donations of clothing, furniture, etc. for use in our productions and in the day-to-day operations of operating the theatre. While we truly appreciate all donations, due to storage restraints, we cannot always accept all items that are generously offered. If you have item(s) that you think may be useful to us, please call us at 740-366-4616 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.