Have you purchased or renewed your 2016 Season Tickets yet?
See 5 incredible shows for only $121!
Season Ticket holders receive many benefits, including:
- Discount pricing for each of our five summer shows. Just $24 per show!
- Choose or keep your seats for the entire summer season.
- The first option to renew your “same seats”.
- Discount pricing on our Winter Season!
- Season tickets may be exchanged (with no additional fee) for any performance of the same production by presenting tickets or calling the Box Office at least 24 hours prior to the performance for which you have tickets.
Our 2016 Summer Season features:
- Jekyll and Hyde: June 2-4, June 8-11
- A Flea in Her Ear: June 16-18, June 22-25
- The Music Man: June 30-July 2, July 6-9
- Baskerville: A Sherlock Holmes Mystery: July 14-16, July 20-23
- 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee: July 28-30, August 3-6
Click here to purchase 2016 Season Tickets online. Please select your preferred 2016 Summer Season Ticket day and time. Then, select New, Change, or Same Seat Subscription. If you are a New or Change Seat Subscriber, please indicate your changes and seating preference in the Comment/Special Instructions section of the Checkout page. We will contact you after the renewal period ends on March 1, 2016 to confirm seat availability.
You may also download a 2016 Mail-In Order Form here.
If you choose to have your tickets mailed to you for $3.00, they will be mailed beginning April 1, 2016. If you choose to have your tickets waiting at Will Call, they will be available for pick up at the Box Office (opening May 24, 2016) or you can pick up your tickets the day/evening of your first performance.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call our Box Office at 740-366-4616 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.